The Changing Face of Search
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO):
What managers and marketers need to know
Your web site is done. Now people need to find it. It should be at the top of the search results, where your competitors are now! It's an urgent and important issue to fix, but where should you start?
80% of web users rely on Google, Bing and Yahoo to find sites. Only half of them bother looking beyond the first page of results and only 10% go any further than that! If you're expecting new business to find you through search engines, it’s vital that you get as high up the results list as possible. Google often tunes the way it rank websites for search results, but its most recent changes have been wide-ranging and significant. If you haven't taken them into account you may struggle to gain, or maintain that crucial first-page listing.
This half-day seminar explains:
- Why SEO is vital to any business promoting itself via the internet
- How people search for services online
- What you need to do to ensure it’s your website they find first
- How Google has changed the way it evaluates websites
- How to make sure your website stays at the top of the lists.
Who should attend
- Business owners,
- Managers responsible for marketing strategy,
- Marcom specialists planning advertising spend,
- Webmasters and copywriters responsible for content and SEO,
- Anyone wanting real ROI from their website!
About the seminar
This seminar is not highly technical, although technical questions can be answered informally (Andy and other Bristol IT Company staff will be available after the formal presentations).
About the presenter